Happy 2nd Birthday Paxton!
The family got together two weeks ago to ring in Miss P's 2nd birthday. The Little Lady was dressed up and ready to celebrate. Drawing from her favorite little song, the theme of the party was "E-I-E-I-E-I-O!"
There were presents to open and people to play with, but the handcrafted cupcakes were Paxton's primary focus.

The theme would not be complete if everyone didn't get a chance to participate in the festivities. Heres a quick collection of some otherwise familiar faces in an unfamiliar role.
It looks like Paxton understood the message. In fact, she may be a little more intense at the microphone than we would have expected. This was not your grandmother's version of E-I-E-I-E-I-O!
That said, both grandmas were still willing to spend as much time as possible with the birthday girl during the birthday weekend.
As a caring big brother, Owen was allowed to pick out a present for his sister this year. After much debate and pacing through the aisles of Toys-r-Us, Owen settled on a guitar and microphone combination. Was it really for Paxton...hmmm...questionable at best. He was so excited to give it to her that he even helped open it... 
With a little setup, the new duo was ready to begin. Owen pointed out that he would play guitar and Paxton could focus on the vocals.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home