Daddy's Shoes....uh...and Mommy's Shoes
In the past week, Owen has developed a new appreciation for footwear. I'm not aware of any hereditary predisposition to this behavior, but hanging around Brecken and her shoe collection for the past twenty-one months may be more than a subtle developmental influence.
At every opportunity, Owen has been lacing up the bigger shoes in the house, commonly followed by a chorus of "Daddy's Shoes! Daddy's Shoes."
Amidst the laughs from Brecken and I, he marches around the house with an abundance of pride. Look at me, I'm Little Mr. Big Shoes.
All that being said, Owen isn't too particular about the shoes he picks, opting from time to time for "Mommy's Shoes, Mommy's Shoes."
I can't be certain, but Owen might have seen one too many dance acts at Market Days this past weekend. He's got mad skills in heels.
At every opportunity, Owen has been lacing up the bigger shoes in the house, commonly followed by a chorus of "Daddy's Shoes! Daddy's Shoes."
Amidst the laughs from Brecken and I, he marches around the house with an abundance of pride. Look at me, I'm Little Mr. Big Shoes.
1 Comments:
That last one is too precious.
Post a Comment
<< Home